Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's that time again...

http://danielrowe.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/finals.jpg

Finals... Fuck I Never Actually Learned this Shit. I haven't ever actually felt that way... but I feel how this guy looks... this semester it just seems like everything keeps piling up and pushing me closer to insanity than ever before. I'm working all weekend this weekend again, and 3 of my 6 finals are already due this coming week... not even finals week... which stresses me out and puts a little unneeded pressure... at least that's how I feel about it right now... so between projects at work I'm trying to study for tests and plan for how to finish projects, writing papers and scheduling times I can find sleep... and my planning skills aren't really that good... yeah... this is going to be hell for the next 2 weeks. Look forward to updates on my mood and breakdowns, because there are bound to be many of each.

No comments: